LAZADA

Friday, February 25, 2011

... new lagi!! ...

salam...

bak tahu ape yg new???confirm la my layout..hahahha..and again...I change it again...well..I hope this will find...cause I really-really like the lady and wear rabbit beg...sweet right??hihihi...
just like me..I will buy beg that had a teddy on it..soooooooooooo cute right??hihihi...

okay..let me gets this straight...you all hate me right??cause I always gets the pretty layout...its thats true??I hope NOT!!hihihihi....

and 1 more thing, I hope only me wear this layout for my belog...please..please..nobody or anybody use this layout..owh...please change it...just for me!!!

okay...i make silly again..if some of you use this layout please tell me..if you want me to change...tell me...owh...i hope not...we can be friends right..and is all about sharing is caring right??hihihi....you will love me if you know me...

now...give me a kisses...muahhh...muahh..muahh!!
good...

ok then..

TTFN!!!


No comments:

::: Setelah menerjah post sendiri :::

perhh!! bertahun sudah belog aku ni eh. from 2010. then aku kawen 2014. beranak pinak from 2015 until 2021. HHAHAH i have 4 ketoi anak. 1 bu...